How to Setup QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver
You can fulfill every aspect of your business with a wide range of features available in QuickBooks. There are a few features that you are searching to export your data in MS Office applications. QuickBooks one of the features called ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) will allow you to export your company files data available in QuickBooks to MS Word, MS Excel, File maker, Alpha or .Net. It is also working seamlessly with QuickBooks software to manage and create the proper reports of all business financial transactions.
QuickBooks Enterprise integrates with ODBC and easily exports all financial data from QuickBooks to Microsoft Office applications. You can also create customized reports of all business transactions with ODBC and make your work easy to handle.
To know more about QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC driver, you should dial QuickBooks Customer Service Number to receive all the accurate and proper information about setting-up ODBC drivers with QuickBooks.
How Do You Set-Up QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver?
Various points are necessary to be remembered by you while configuring ODBC driver. These are given below.
- Open ‘QuickBooks’ and navigate ‘Utilities’ under the Menu bar
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Configuration ODBC’ option
- Search for the ‘Message’ option and choose ‘Detail Tracing.’
- Slide to switch on ‘Display Optimizer status panel.’
- Go to the ‘Optimizer’ tab and confirm that it contains ‘ODBC.’
- Select the option ‘the last time I pressed one of the load data buttons’
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply’ option and the ODBC driver will get configured with QuickBooks.
What Are Other Options to Configure QuickBooks ODBC Driver?
- QuickBooks ODBC General Set-Up
- On the first QuickBooks ODBC set-up screen, you will find a General Configuration screen.
- Now, move to the option ‘Use the company’s file that’s now opened in QuickBooks
- At ‘Data Source Name field’, enter ‘QuickBooks Data.’
- Now, you have to choose the mode to open; there are three options to select 1. Same as company-file 2. Multi-user mode 3. Single-user mode. You can select ‘multi-user mode’ so that many users can update files simultaneously.
- ‘Test connection to QuickBooks’ option will help you to know whether the ODBC driver is configured with QuickBooks or not.
- QuickBooks ODBC Messages Set-Up
- At QuickBooks Messages set-up screen, you can check the message lists from QuickBooks ODBC driver.
- Check only the messages mentioned in the ‘Review SDK Messages’ icon. Press at this icon and see the notes.
- Clear all messages by choosing the ‘Clear QODBC messages’ option
- ‘Detail tracing’ option should be kept at off mode because it uses large disk space. It is used to check background work continues with the QuickBooks ODBC driver.
- ‘Display Optimizer Status Panel’ will support you in reloading large data files, and you can also check the data optimization progress with it.
- ‘Display driver Status Panel’ in the Message set-up screen will help you to find out work of ODBC while accessing QuickBooks.
Suppose you don’t have any idea how to set-up QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver. In that case, you must connect with QuickBooks Helpline Number to grab the accurate and optimum solutions in configuring QODBC driver.