How to Set up QuickBooks Workforce in Desktop
You can manage your accounting work with QuickBooks. It is a single platform where you can maintain and manage your accounting work, bill payments, taxes, payroll system, etc. QuickBooks Workforce is a tool to create a good understanding between you and your employees. When you think about money, it provides transparency between you and your employees. You can pay salary, bonus and overtime payments to employees by using the payroll option after installing QuickBooks Workforce. Remember that QuickBooks Workforce is available in QuickBooks software. You can find it in QuickBooks Desktop if you have installed an updated version to use the payroll system. Set up QuickBooks Workforce in your QuickBooks software by installing a revised version.
It is essential to know every user about setting up QuickBooks Workforce. This blog will help you in downloading and installing QuickBooks Workforce in your system. Go through all the steps given below to set up QuickBooks Workforce in your computer. In case of any trouble, you must call QuickBooks Customer Service Number to set up QuickBooks Workforce easily on your computer.
What Are The Ways to Set Up QuickBooks Workforce?
QuickBooks Workforce is one of the advanced features available for all QB users. It was previously known as ViewMyPayCheck. You must enable it in your QuickBooks to generate paychecks automatically, and employees will also start getting notification. Follow the steps given below to set-up QuickBooks Workforce.
- Check if QuickBooks Desktop is installed with an updated version or not.
- You have to login QuickBooks to enable QuickBooks Workforce with login credentials. Login credentials are different from ‘Company file’ credentials.
- Sign-in Company and open menu.
- Select ‘My Company’.
- Now, move to the top right corner of the window and press the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Login with your ‘User Id’ and ‘Password’.
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop Company File and press ‘Employees’.
- Choose the option ‘Manage Payroll Cloud Service’. If this option is not shown in QuickBooks Desktop, it means that you have not updated it. First, update the program and install the latest release in your system.
- If ‘Window Payroll Cloud Service’ is opened, press at the ‘Status’ button available in QuickBooks Workforce.
- While enabling it, you need to enter a PIN which sends payroll data. Create a PIN of your choice and press the ‘Save Changes’ option.
- Finally, choose ‘Return to QuickBooks’.
No need to install QuickBooks Workforce as it is a part of QuickBooks Desktop. If you are working with a payroll service, you can use QuickBooks Workforce. After switching on QB Workforce, you can easily generate paychecks for your employees. For any query, you must dial QuickBooks Support Number, and QuickBooks professionals will get in touch with you soon to resolve your problem. Team members are available for you 24/7 hours to provide proper resolutions and better assistance. QuickBooks professionals are gentle, certified and trained with several years of experience in providing appropriate solutions for your issue. You have to also fill the contact form to receive a call back from dedicated and talented QuickBooks experts. Be in touch with technical experts to get your issues resolved quickly.