How to Fix Script Error When Accessing QuickBooks
Script Errors are one of the most confusing errors that is encountered while opening your QuickBooks company file. It does not provide any information about the cause and displays an error message that is clearly understood.
If you are tired of such annoying script error messages, below are given a few troubleshooting steps to avoid such scripting errors in QuickBooks. If there is any issue in following these steps, then move to QuickBooks Customer Service Number.
What is QuickBooks Script Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
“QuickBooks Script Error Unable Get Property Length of Undefined or Null Reference. It requires enormous troubleshooting steps that are quickly rectified by resetting Internet Explorer’s setting.
How to Troubleshoot Script Errors in QuickBooks?
Method -1 Add Intuit A Trusted Website in Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer and then, from the Setting move to the Security tab.
- At trusted sites, add Intuit.com as a trusted website and move back to the Trusted Sites.
- Now, unselect Require Server Verification (HTTP:) option.
- Now, come out the Trusted Sites window and deselect the Enable Protected Mode option
- Come out of QuickBooks desktop again and if again facing the same script error, then move to the next option
Method – 2 Clear Internet Explorer Cache Data
- At the setting of Internet Explorer, move to the Browsing History section.
- Click the Delete option, choose history, cookies and temporary internet files.
- Then, press at the Delete button
- Go to click at Apply and then press at Ok option.
Method – 3 Run Internet Explorer in Compatibility View
- Start the Internet Explorer and move to the Setting icons and then click at Tools.
- Now start the Compatibility View settings and then, open the Compatibility View window
- Place a checkmark at the option ‘Display all websites in compatibility view’ checkbox
- Now, put the close to save the changes.
Method – 4 Switch-off Add-ons in the Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer and from the Tools option, choose Internet Options
- At the Programs tab, click to Manage Add-Ons
- Now, click at the add-on and choose to disable from the bottom side of the screen
- Click at Ok and choose the internet explorer option.
If there are any errors in the troubleshooting steps, then contact QuickBooks Support Number to fix it.